Sunday, December 2, 2012

Pinterest Projects

I was brave enough to attempt two decorating ideas from Pinterest for Christmas this year: the ruffled tree skirt and felted trees.

The first is a ruffled tree skirt, here is the link to the idea from Done Over Decor.  I forgot to take pictures along the way but I used some red felt I had to make a tree skirt template Then I cut and hot glued strips of red fabric and burlap around the felt circle.



The other Pinterest project I attempted was felt pine trees from The Crafted Sparrow (link). These were pretty time consuming but something I could mindlessly do while watching TV.
In Progress

 Here is the final product (I apologize for the blurry cell phone picture).

We are all decorated for Christmas here, I can't wait to show everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment